- Buyer agrees to have any weapon purchased via website must be shipped to a Local FFL holder and buyer meets all Federal/State laws
- Buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use & security/storage of the firearm purchased.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- Buyer certifies by purchasing a firearm from RW LLC. that he or she is legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm and that there are no state or local laws preventing ownership and owner will utilize a trigger lock to prevent accidents.
- Buyer understands that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly
- Buyer must be at least 18-21 years of age to purchase any firearm. Please check with your FFL / gun transfer dealer on age requirements in your state.
- Upon purchase, buyer assumes all liability and responsibility including but not limited to the usage and safe storage of the purchased firearm.
Please read all information listed on our web site before purchasing. Any deposits are non-refundable. There is a 20% restocking fee on approved returns. Please ask all questions before placing an order. All warranty issues should be sent direct to Mark@redactweaponryllc.com. Redact weaponry, LLC. does not cover weapons that have been modified from original state.